PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what's happening to me!!

hannah26
07-08-13, 11:53
I feel weak, dizzy, spaced out, I have a horrible feeling that my body is going to stop working, I am having pain in my head sharp pains and my ears are hurting, i also keep getting hot and cold tingly flushes.
The problem is I am just not sure wether it's real or because of my anxiety. I have a Drs appointment tomorrow so hopefully he will give me some information. I broke my ankle in march, really badly and had to have pins an plates put in and I'm worried it has something to so with that.
But I just feel so weird. This is like no other panic or anxiety I have ever felt before. It's just so strange because I don't feel panicky or worried just really ill.
I also feel so tired but restless and headachy, what's wrong with me.

I'm really worried!
Sorry for moaning x x

aggiecuttler
07-08-13, 12:30
you may just have a cold or sinus infection, i would not worry have you started any new meds of late? i am thinking side effects good luck tomorrow blessings

hannah26
07-08-13, 14:10
Hello aggiecuttler thank for your reply. No I'm not on any medication so no aide effects!
I just do t know what's wrong with me!

Thanks again x

*Fallen Angel*
07-08-13, 14:33
I had this feeling and was recently diagnosed with anemia. I couldn't function, head felt woolly and spacey and I just felt odd and wobbly. I'm not saying that's what you have but the weak, dizziness and spaced out feelings you have were the same for me.

hannah26
07-08-13, 14:43
That does sound familier! I guess I'll just wait and see what the Dr says tomorrow.
It just feels really odd! I've already had an hours nap today and I still feel rubbish and tired!

Hannah x x