PDA

View Full Version : nausea for 4 days

KeeKee
07-08-13, 12:34
On Saturday night shortly before bed I felt a little nauseous. On Sunday I had a bout of diarrhea and vomited twice, once at 10 past 1, the other at 10.45 at night. Since then I have felt ok, then sick as a dog. I can keep food down but still feel icky. Is it normal to be nauseated for this length of time? The worst part is I am hungry and have read only to eat the likes of soup etc which I have done. For having health anxiety I've been pretty good throughout but am starting to worry slightly as I have never been poorly for this length of time before. I am 100% not pregnant.

aggiecuttler
07-08-13, 12:35
you may have a bug, even though its summer you can still pick these things up, so most likely a stomach bug get better soon blessings

KeeKee
07-08-13, 12:37
Also because I seem to be recovering gradually could it be possible that my sickness could be due to being hungry? I am currently eating some chicken noodle soup and think the nausea is subsiding a little.

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 ----------

Thanks Aggie. So I'm guessing it's normal still then? That's good. I do feel gradually better each day so I'm sure If it were something serious I would be getting worse or even staying the same?

swajj
07-08-13, 14:15
I know that anxiety can cause nausea. I have experienced it a couple of times. It is a common symptom of anxiety. Then the more you worry about it the longer it continues.

spacebunnyx
07-08-13, 15:21
I once had nausea for several weeks caused by anxiety... It made me feel hungry, but then sick. I think I had an acid problem in my stomach.

xxx