PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with tattoos read! Need my mind puttin to rest!

Jennaxox
07-08-13, 21:25
Right so I've had a tattoo done today on my back at the too between my shoulders its quite big and took him 2 hours, and alot if shading was done in my left side I'm now worried as I've started to get arm ache lol is this normal? Thanks xx

frosty2901
07-08-13, 21:36
I haven't had tattoos but know people and have been with people who have and I know you have to stay in a certain position for a while so it could be that if you have tensed your arm muscles whist having it done do you think it could be that
frosty xx

markracheal412
07-08-13, 21:41
Yep very normal I have loads of tattoos and sometimes the ink can make you feel like you have flu for a few days totally normal

Mose
07-08-13, 21:55
I have a half sleeve on my right arm, When they did the color he had to push down so hard that everything that was Dark red scabbed over. Was pretty nasty but totally normal.
Edit: It does get sore to, It's what happens when you get stuck with a needle a million times XD.

nicola1980
08-08-13, 01:07
Hi I've got quite a few tattoos and its totally normal to feel uncomfortable after, after i had my back one done i couldnt sit properly for days after as it was so painfull and my foot well i won't even go there! I walked with a limp for a few days lol! My husbands got a full sleeve and he sat for a straight 7 hours on his first sitting and his arm ached and was painfull for days it even swelled slightly so its nothing to worry about :-) x x

Magic
08-08-13, 09:06
I have a small tattoo, never had any trouble with aftercare.
Just did what they told me. The scabbing came off fine after a few days.
Sounds as if you will have discomfort if it took 2 hours to do.
Good Luck:hugs:

bronte
08-08-13, 13:03
hi i have a tattoo on the top of my back that took 3 hours and yes you can ache after because although you may not know it you will be tense while it being done and that causes the aching after x

Freaked
08-08-13, 15:12
I'd say it's probably normal, since you know you're not allergic at this point. Keep an eye for signs of infection and be sure to rinse it, rub aloe vera balm on and change dressings twice a day (that's what I was told anyway and my tattoos healed super quick and painlessly).

Jennaxox
08-08-13, 20:00
I've got 8 but never had any aches or pains after my arms abit better today but I've I've got back ache just below where I had it done :( it all worrys me haha xx