PDA

View Full Version : New Day!

meche
08-08-13, 10:01
This week (when I've not been working) I've been moping around, eating crap and generally feeling very sorry for myself. I've been quiet, thoughtful, a bit grumpy and I've missed 3 gym sessions because I couldn't be bothered :mad:! SO angry with myself! When I'm inactive I'm useless - I feel tired and sluggish. When I'm tired and sluggish I think too much, when I think too much I eat too much. Vicious and circle! xx

Enough! I decided last night that I was having an early night and I would get up early and go for a walk. I did! Got home, cleaned my house, got ready for work and on my way to work I stocked up on fruit for a major detox day. I have a zumba class tonight and I'm going to do my 3 missed gym sessions over the weekend! I need to get back to positive thinking and I can only do this when I feel healthy. I've also registered to do the Pen-Y-Fan 27-mile hike again. I want to see if I can beat my time from this year! I need motiviation and things to look forward to and there hasn't been much of that these past few weeks. Next week is going to be a challenging week for me (funeral & dentist appt) but I'm determined to get through them. Once it's done, it's done! Feeling better already. Have a nice day guys :flowers::flowers:! xx

Annie0904
08-08-13, 11:59
Well done Meche, I am pleased you are back to positive thinking :)

meche
08-08-13, 12:51
There's nothing else for it Annie. I'll only make myself anxious if I sit around dwelling and I don't want to go there :lac:! It's so unfair though. They sent out for a KFC lunch in the office and I'm sat here eating fruit salad. It's lovely..... but theirs smells so much nicer! Must....be...... strong!!! xxx