PDA

View Full Version : Woke up at 7.30 again today bang on everyday, no reason!

GirlAfraid23
08-08-13, 12:01
Everyday I am waking up bang on 7.30am.
I am off work so do not need to be up early.
Its so frustrating and I am exhausted all day. No matrer how much I try to lay in bed and sleep some more I just can't.
Anybody else similar to this?

Evey1986
08-08-13, 12:06
Very similar I went through waking up bang on 12.21 am every night and it takes me a while to go back not nice as I woke up the following day feeling like crap

arfasc
08-08-13, 12:17
Oh well,
for the last week I woke up at 4 or 5 or 5.30 going to work or even weekend.
And tomorrow I'll be off, I would really love to sleep until 7.30!!
At what time do you go to bed?

meche
08-08-13, 12:24
If you're awake and can't sleep you should get up and get on with your day. I'm up at 6:30 every morning (don't always want to be) but then on a weekend when I have a chance to lie-in, I naturally wake up at the same time. Sometimes I'll go back to sleep if I'm really tired but more often than not I just get up because I'm wide awake. Don't force sleep - you'll feel worse! xx

GirlAfraid23
08-08-13, 21:22
Sorry I know it might seem likely being pedantic and pathetic but it's really annoying for me.
I know it's not as early as 5am or 6am but still. I wish I could lay in until 9 like I used to. My brain just keeps going round and round with thoughts :(

greenlady
08-08-13, 21:27
me too..mine is usually 5.30 am..ugh!

Annie0904
08-08-13, 21:29
I was awake at 3 am this morning with my head going over all the things I needed to do today. Couldn't get back to sleep at all. I wish I could sleep until 7:30 am. Like Meche said though, as 7:30 is not really an unreasonable time, I would just get up and get on with the day.

arfasc
08-08-13, 22:30
But how many hours do you sleep?
I slept 4 hours for couple of days last week.. then no more than 6 hours..
:(
always waking up early, no problem to fall asleep.

When I am ok no anxiety I sleep 7 hours usually or maybe 8, but never more.
And weekend I am always awake early.
Even if I go to sleep late.

I am kind of used.

It's annoying also for me.
I see people sleeping a lot weekend.... and I would like to be able!

But ok, if 7.30 .... I would love it!!

arfasc
09-08-13, 07:05
GirlAfraid..
It would be important to understand how many hours do you sleep and why you don't want to start your day.
If you don't sleep enough hours and you are tired ok.
But if you sleep enough you should understand why you don't want to start "living".
There are many other ways to relax if that's the problem and maybe it would be nice to learn one of them?

KeeKee
09-08-13, 09:21
Girlafraid, I totally understand why you do not wish to get up early, but could you not try going to bed later? I hate long days, if I get up before 8 I am bored stiff come 11. The day is too long and I feel more stressed. Obviously if you are getting at least 7 hours sleep then you have nothing to worry about.
I sleep too much, my daughter is in school and on a school day its really hard to get up. I set an alarm and have even put an alarm in her room to make it easier to get her up, but no matter if I go to bed at 10 or 12 I struggle desperately to get up before 9. I do wake up a lot through the night though so maybe that's why?
If you feel you aren't getting enough sleep go to the doctors.

GirlAfraid23
09-08-13, 09:53
GirlAfraid..
It would be important to understand how many hours do you sleep and why you don't want to start your day.
If you don't sleep enough hours and you are tired ok.
But if you sleep enough you should understand why you don't want to start "living".
There are many other ways to relax if that's the problem and maybe it would be nice to learn one of them?

Well typically last night for example, I went to bed at 10.30, didn't get to sleep until 12. I then slept through until 7.50 this time. About 7 hours altogether as I woke up quite a few times in the night.
Its always broken sleep and never feel completely rested. I just hate waking up in the morning and not having to get up but can't lay in at all.

Was talking to my friend yesterday and she said since she's been off work she's had 12 hours sleep a night "catching up" she called it.
I hate that I can't do that too.

---------- Post added at 09:53 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

When I broke up from work I thought I would be laying in loads because I didn't have to get up but my anxiety is still present, even without work, it's so frustrating.

arfasc
09-08-13, 09:56
I know what you mean.
Also my friends sleep that much!
Even more.
But it depends, I am getting "older" (31) and cannot sleep as when I was 20 maybe.
Anyway I take medications as well and that have an impact and I don't want to take more only to have 10 hour sleep.

I have broken sleep as well.

What I want really try to do is a bit more of exercise, and enjoying the time awake.. oh well, enjoy or just try to be useful at least.. ?

Em.ma
11-08-13, 08:04
I always say to my self at the weekends I will lie in.
Well yesterday was up at 6:30 today 6am.
Never happens anymore. Used to be able to sleep till 12pm sometimes 1pm.
I just get up. Sometimes watch some tele. Read a book . Play a game on my iPad.