PDA

View Full Version : Finally

willmott89
09-08-13, 10:46
Finally went to the doctors today, explained my symptoms and the way i feel. She took my blood pressure and checked my heartbeat. They never did an ECG i hope thats ok?
Anyway it all was fine and she gave me leaflets and a number for a counsellor, I am glad I went but still feel abit weird because i never had bloods done or an ECG.
I was just wondering if that means I am all good

AuntieMoosie
09-08-13, 22:06
Well that sounds to me like your doctor is happy that all is well with you :)

When she listened to you heart and took your blood pressure, she was probably completely confident that all sounded good, so there was no need to do anymore tests.

So yes I'd relax and feel happy that all is well :)

willmott89
09-08-13, 22:15
It seems that way, ECG is normally a second oppinion or ifvyou are going on medication I think. And I dont want to go on them.
Feeling less panicked now, it is scary

AuntieMoosie
09-08-13, 22:20
What medication is it that you're going on please hun??

Maybe we can help you with that :)

Anxious_gal
09-08-13, 23:35
When my heart rate was too fast and irregular my doctor picked up on it right away. They can hear all sorts of heart problems just from listening :) So its ok,

willmott89
11-08-13, 02:54
I told them I did not want medication, I am not a fan of it. I would much prefer councelling to make my mind better as I know that that is what causes these problems

Speranza
11-08-13, 06:58
That's great. I have always said the same to my doctor and I trusted him completely when he said that it was time to try meds. So your doctor must be perfectly happy that you are physically ok without them. :)