PDA

View Full Version : I need replys fast please

Tinker28
09-08-13, 19:01
Hi I'm at work and I'm sitting doing nothing so I was reading a book a good book nothing that would strike up my HA I didn't think so well it did I was reading about a father who broke his leg was walking on crunches and then mentioned to his doctor about this pain from the cruches the doctor said no its bit from the cruches so he did a biopsies and then that was it well actually he turned out to be fine but my under arms are sore a lot lately and well I'm freaking out now. Anyone know why my armpits are sometimes sore? I'm at work and can't really stop worrying now. I hate HA.

gypcyg
09-08-13, 19:17
Probably because of the heat your skin is dry and this causes friction when you move about - Don't wear tight restrictive clothing and try to avoid man-made materials (buy cotton tops) and you should see an improvement :)

anxityman
09-08-13, 19:19
my pits have been itching and they are really sore i know what you mean
i'm having all kinds of diff. symptoms.

Tinker28
09-08-13, 19:19
Yeah and maybe to my clothing is turning yellow from my sweat maybe this has something to do with it.

Welshlou
09-08-13, 19:21
When you say sore, do you mean muscle sore, or skin sore?

If it is skin sore, your arm pits are quite a sensitive area and things like shaving or using sprays can sometime make them sore. Are they red at all?

It could also be in your head (so to speak). One thing I've realised with HA, is that it can make you feel REAL pain. I obsessed for ages about weakness in my limbs and things like tension headaches, which mysteriously disappear when I have tests to rule out the things I've been worried about!

If it is muscle sore, have you been exercising lately, or doing anything out of the ordinary? Sorry to think of the obvious, but I'm just throwing it out there?

Cheers,

Rich.

Tinker28
09-08-13, 19:31
I'm trying to calm down and remain calm. I will not overreact and I will be ok and I will not jump to any thing. I need to just breath and relax! Breath!! I just didn't really think that the book I read was going to be a trigger or I would not of brought it to work with me.it supposed to be a good book to its called, now the tittle might set some people off but it doesn't for me. "Heaven is for Real" in all it should make someone with HA less scared I'd would hope so maybe? Don't worry the part I read that triggered my HA has nothing to do with the tittle of the book. The guy and I quote the tissue benign it was entirely normal the biopsy showed hyperplasia the tissue was complete normal. So it turned out good! I hate living with my HA! It can trigger at any time any moment !