PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

katapellos7
18-10-06, 23:12
this is the second time i type this cuz my pc crashed so i'll make it quick ;)

i've had a severe form of pure O OCD for the past year and a half, and it's been eating away at my social life, at my work, family life and everything. all i do all day is think think think think... i have a couple of other forms of OCD that are light and not really worth mentioning...

well all i really wanted to do was share this with somebody cuz NOONE knows i have this condition and i'm too ashamed to admit it to smbody..., so thats why i joined, just to tell somebody!

i'll power through this with mere will power and i'll bring my life back to normal, i promise u

good luck to all the boys and girls out there with OCD, only we know how disgusting and debilitating this condition can be... cheers ;)

yorkylover
18-10-06, 23:18
Hi and welcome,you will make some great friends here,and get plenty of helpfull advise.your not alone with how your feeling.
Take care:)[:P]:)

Ellen XX

manmoor
19-10-06, 02:35
Hi Katapellos,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
19-10-06, 08:51
Hi Katapellos

A BIG warm welcome to you !

Lovely to see you here, Im sure you will find lots of great advice and make some new friend here.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

trac67
19-10-06, 10:26
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
19-10-06, 16:17
Hi Katapellos,

Welcome aboard and lovely see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you on here.

It is good to open to people and talk about things so feel free to do that on this forum.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

matilda
19-10-06, 19:59
Hiya and welcome!!!

Love Matilda

bubba
20-10-06, 18:41
Hi
What do you have OCD about.