PDA

View Full Version : Calm Clinic??

Welshlou
10-08-13, 11:45
What's this all about then?

I received some emails,which seemed to be written to me personally, a report telling me all about my anxiety levels and how the tried and tested methods (counselling, CBT, medications etc) all do not work. Then I received a video telling me about Ryan Rivera and promising me a personal plan. Then, feeling a little iffy abou the whole process, I googled the company, only to find that you have to pay them $60 to find out the 'secret' of the Triad Method. People online were also saying it was a scam.

Needless to say I have not parted with any cash and I was slightly relieved to hear that the companies claims about the tried and tested methods were unsubstantiated, because I love my counselling sessions!

Anyone else had any experience with them?

Gingernut
10-08-13, 16:40
I found them a few months back while looking for some anxiety help, did the 7 minute anxiety test and was told how nothing would cure me like this Triad Method!, then got the email basically telling me to part with the cash or not get better!! I too, DID NOT part with any money and have loved going to my counselling sessions also.