PDA

View Full Version : anyone with heart worries

fruity
10-08-13, 17:58
i keep thinking i can hear my heart. i,ve had heart worries since my ha started. it,s very scary. im off out tonight & im feeling nervouse through it.

anxityman
10-08-13, 19:28
yeah I have this problem when I lay down it's like my whole body is a giant pulse I feel my heart beating almost like adrenalin running through your body
I thinks it's from the fight or flight mode

saab
10-08-13, 19:50
Like many others on here, I get palpitations (caused by heart beating fractionally earlier than it should), known as pvcs. I get hundreds sometimes thousands of these a day. I had 300 on my last holter monitor, though I didn't feel any that day. Some days I feel lots of them.

On some days I am definitely more tuned in to them and more aware of them. I think it will be the same with sensing your heart beat - you have got tuned in to it and become aware of it. I don't think there is any significance to feeling or hearing your heartbeat. I am sure if you relax or get distracted you will tune it out,

fruity
10-08-13, 20:12
your spot on im the same

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

your right. thank you.

KeeKee
10-08-13, 20:28
My health anxiety is mainly due to my heart. I get palpitations (although they have significantly reduced recently), freak out when I hear my heartbeat, keep checking my pulse and am obsessed over my fingernails! (I keep thinking they are too purple).
I really believe I am 'imagining chest pains' now too due to a scare on Thursday (a clenching feeling in my chest that may have been a different type of palpitation). They aren't constant/nor very painful but they are there none the less. I mentioned to the doctor a while ago about pains I was having in my upper arm and he said to me 'you are aware these are caused by anxiety aren't you?'. That kind of settled my mind but the unease is still there.

fruity
10-08-13, 20:56
thank ou keekee

anxious_thoughts
11-08-13, 19:45
I also have heart worries. When I lay on my stomach I can feel my pulse there, I can also see my shirt moving with my pulse. There are times where I think my pulse is going too fast, and I can even feel it pulsating underneath my feet. It worries me soo much!!

I get this feeling in the centre of my chest, where it's almost like something twitches for a few seconds, but the weirdness of it takes my breath away. It's been happening to a long time, but I notice it worsens when I'm anxious.