PDA

View Full Version : This is scary! Hello!

kittikat
19-10-06, 00:44
Hi,
I'm new to all this but a fellow panic/anxiety sufferer. Having a bad run of it at the moment. Hope this forum will help.
Feel free to make any comments.
Hope I done this right!
Bye for now,
Kittikat.

tammye72
19-10-06, 01:01
Hi Kittikat,
I am rather new here too. Welcome! The people here are kind and understanding. I have panic disorder and depression. I am so sorry to hear that you are having a bad time of it at the moment. What types of things have helped ease your panic attacks in the past? I hope you're feeling better soon. There is a lot of support here.
Tammy

http://www.livedtotell.com

kittikat
19-10-06, 01:05
Hi Tammy. Thanks so much for the reply. I have taken diazepam which really helps in the short term & lots of positive thinking! Having CBT at the moment, has bought it all back with a vengence but I am coping. What about you?
Kittikat

tammye72
19-10-06, 02:28
I am currently taking Prozac and Clonazepam. I did CBT back in the mid 90s and it was very hard. I have been trying to focus on my breathing and forcing myself to go outside everyday as I have a tendency to get agoraphobic and it gets worse if I stay inside a lot.
Yes, I agree, the positive thinking is crucial! I hope the CBT helps you.
Tammy

http://www.livedtotell.com

manmoor
19-10-06, 02:32
Hi Kittikat,

A big warm welcome to you. You are not alone and we are all here for each other.

Take Care

Mandyxx

yorkylover
19-10-06, 13:34
Hi Kittikat,you will get some great advise here and make some great friends.Sorry to hear your going through a bad patch at the moment.Hope things pick up for you soon.;)

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
19-10-06, 13:37
HI Kittikat !! love the name !!

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, you have come to the right place for support and make new friends on the way !!

Love

Andrea
xxx

polly daydream
19-10-06, 16:03
Hi Kittikat and welcome to the forum.

Polly

nomorepanic
19-10-06, 16:07
Hi Kittikat

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and give you great support and advice.

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

matilda
19-10-06, 20:02
Hi Kitt dont be scared, were all here for each other!!!

trac67
19-10-06, 21:11
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Paddington
19-10-06, 23:07
Hello there!You have come to the right place !You will get so much help on here,most of all understanding!Nice to meet you!Love mary rose,xxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore