PDA

View Full Version : Dizzyness

Trbfan
11-08-13, 08:47
Hi,

Its been awhile since I posted on here, but there is one thing in particular concerning me. In the last 3.5 years I've dealt with issues with a pinched nerve supposedly..been to numerous doctors had many many tests including heart and other tests that came back normally..echos, stress test, EKGs in 2011 all normal, another EKG in december 2012 also normal. Doctor physically listened to it in april in another visit...sounded just fine. Even though I have had quite a lot of dizzyness in the last 3 year, its been worrying me in the last 2-3 weeks..its not all day, and its not every day..but some nights it will be there, sometimes in periods where I just feel like its this lack of balance...

Im not even sure if I can call it true dizzyness, its just like this lack of balance I can feel when I move my head around..I dont particularly feel like anything is spinning, its more of a just like im working hard to balance..It seems to happen with or without anxiety. I have had extreme health anxiety in the last 1.5 years...obviously my major concern is that its a heart issue caused by anxiety..though we know it wasnt the december of last year I have had quite a lot of anxiety. As I said its not every night sometimes its just for a few minutes, but I do have a lot of generalized type anxiety. Is this normal for anyone else?

fruity
11-08-13, 17:32
i used to have bad dizziness when my ha started 5yrs ago & it lasted for about 2yrs. but the last 4days i,ve been feeling slightly light-headed & swayee.