PDA

View Full Version : New here just wanted to introduce myself

Meiwaku
11-08-13, 10:31
Hi i'm new here I just discovered this forum stupidly looking up symptoms for issues I've been having and then just being terrified about what I think I have from reading about it online.

I've been suffering from health related anxiety for about 12 years now, every lump, ache or weird feeling I get I worry about till I make myself sick even after my doctor has told me that I'm ok. My mom is the exact same way so I'm pretty sure I've picked it up from her.
I also have an extreme fear of flying which seems to get worse each time I get on an airplane and I travel quite a bit so it's an issue. I'm flying at the end of the month and I've been having anxiety about it since the middle of June when I bought my tickets.

Other than that some health problems I actually have are asthma, acid reflux, lactose intolerance, ADHD (not a health problem exactly) and I've been diagnosed with severe clinical depression on one occasion.

I really liked the atmosphere on here after reading some posts and figured I'd give it a try.

stormborn
11-08-13, 14:25
Hello :flowers: and welcome. x

Sparkle1984
11-08-13, 14:27
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :)

SarahH
11-08-13, 15:15
Welcome,
I hope looking through NMP will help you as much as it has helped me.

Sarah