PDA

View Full Version : It's creeping back....

Stands mum
11-08-13, 16:01
Hi - I posted here a few times last year when I became very very anxious about some neuro symptoms and was scoring something like 28 out of 30 on the HA questionnaire. I saw a neurologist who reassured me and I have been almost completely free of HA sine December last year. Even when things have come up I've been able to deal with them and move on quickly.

But I can feel it creeping back. I have felt like my vision has been odd for a few weeks (grainy vision, difficulty looking at patterns etc). I've had an eye test and all was well but I'm still feeling a bit anxious about it.

I've also felt an increase in my anxiety about some other symptoms (odd sensations in my legs mainly) and this afternoon I've developed an odd tight feeling centred around a point in my right calf which feels weird when I walk.

I was so consumed by HA last year it ruined my life for several months, and I am scared I'm slipping back. Any advice?

lofwyr
11-08-13, 16:15
Remember that anxiety can cause the most bizarre symptoms. Take some reassurance that I have had mind blowingly wierd visual disturbances all related to anxiety.

Also know that we are anxious people. Even when we feel good, and feel normal, sometimes our bodies are till ramped up, ready to go. That extra adrenaline will do things to us, o while we may not feel anxious, our bodies might still be going through the motions.