PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes!

LE
11-08-13, 20:03
I'm looking for some opinions please?

For past few weeks when I turn my head to the right I feel a sort of pressure under my chin and it extends to my ear.

When I bend my head forward a bit an feel under my chin/right side of my jaw I feel 2 or 3 nodes. The are smallish and move around. My neck is sometimes sore too on right side but I'm now sure if that's muscles with stress as I can feel any swellings.

I saw a haematologist 3 weeks ago who said she could not feel any swollen nodes.???? But I can????

I have huge tonsils which is normal for me. They often have yellow tonsils stones. And I've had a couple of viruses with sore throats over recent weeks.

I also have 6 deep cavities in my teeth on the side with the nodes. I have to go and have them taken care of in coming weeks. They are well overdue as I've had a fear of going to the dentist for past 2 years!!

I am worried thought that these nodes are relate to cancer or lymphoma. The right side of jaw definitely aches and had pressure.

Can any one offer advice? Does anyone feel nodes under their jaw too?

LE
12-08-13, 00:36
No one??

countrygirl
12-08-13, 11:09
Painful neck nodes are easy to establish. Just push your first finger under your jaw and push the nodes out, if they are okay this won't hurt but if they are inflamed it hurts like heck. I do this to distinguish a sore neck muscle from sore nodes under jaw.

I have severe neck issues that can give me related pain in alot of strange places including under my jaw.

LE
12-08-13, 17:03
Painful neck nodes are easy to establish. Just push your first finger under your jaw and push the nodes out, if they are okay this won't hurt but if they are inflamed it hurts like heck. I do this to distinguish a sore neck muscle from sore nodes under jaw.

I have severe neck issues that can give me related pain in alot of strange places including under my jaw.

Thanks. Is it normal to be able to dig them out???