PDA

View Full Version : Do you get Heart Palpitations?

skippy66
12-08-13, 12:12
I've written a piece about how to cope with your heart palpitations. I've had them for over 10 years. If you suffer from them I'm hoping this might help you:

http://www.healthanxietyhq.com/how-to-cope-with-heart-palpitations/

Mike

janzenz
12-08-13, 12:18
Hi Mike... I dont seem to be able to log onto the page you have listed... Anychance you could PM me the info??? Thanks...

skippy66
12-08-13, 13:03
Strange. Is anyone else having this problem?

Ats666
12-08-13, 13:40
Brilliant thank you xx

skippy66
12-08-13, 17:21
You're welcome, thank you and hope it helps.

almamatters
12-08-13, 18:11
Thanks for this , some very good advice in it. :) x

Daisy Sue
12-08-13, 19:11
Really good information there - thanks :)

Chronic911
12-08-13, 20:11
Good video but if the disorder is severe, I don't think you can overcome by just changing the way you think. I have tried this approach and failed miserably. Some people will require drugs despite the drawbacks that come with using psychotropic drugs long-term for anxiety management.

skippy66
12-08-13, 20:34
Good video but if the disorder is severe, I don't think you can overcome by just changing the way you think. I have tried this approach and failed miserably. Some people will require drugs despite the drawbacks that come with using psychotropic drugs long-term for anxiety management.

I can only speak from personal experience, I am not a medical professional.

My health anxiety was very severe - if you don't believe me look back through my posts from 3-4 years ago. I completely cured myself without anti-depressants or CBT. I'm not saying it will work for all but I am living proof that it's possible.

Masqued
20-08-13, 04:44
I loved the article. Every test I have sat through shows nothing.
But im sitting here with palps/extra beat every 3 or 4 beats but I know they will stop when I start the washing up. I know they never affect me during exercise and I know they dont wake me at night.
Unfortunately I have just started a very small dose of valium to allow me to get to sleep.

Welcome to the world of palps!!

butterball beauty
20-08-13, 05:25
Hello yes I am 22 yrs old and have been suffering from heart palpations for a few years now...I feel as if my heart beat gets stuck or a "flutter" sensation in my chest and throat..I have been to the doctors so many times and have had numerous EKG done and they came back normal my doctor believes it is linked to my severe anxiety.