PDA

View Full Version : So scared

anx mum
13-08-13, 17:21
Last night my chest pain was awful was a constant ache and was moving scared me was awake all night. My breathing was bad to felt shallow felt like I couldn't get a full breath did my sats and they were low in the 90s which they have never been. Today got an appointment with my doctor he told me everything is fine and my ecgs and bloodwork is fine. Although he was telling me this cant understand why I feel so ill :weep: really need some help feel like im gonna die so scared

mumx3boys
13-08-13, 18:12
Hi there, do you get the chest pain when you are lying down, sitting or after eating? I ask as I have recently had this and it was due to muscle tension. I felt pain across the middle of my chest, pain up into neck and jaw and also nausea. The pain when sitting or lying down was due to muscles in my back pulling the front chest muscles and so felt very much like heart pain. I had a full heart stress test and all was ok so I went to see my massage therapist who explained why I was feeling the pains I was feeling and released the tension almost sorted in one session. Shallow breathing is probably due to anxiety too. If you have had checks with the Dr then try and rest assured you're ok. Try a good massage therapist for the muscle tension maybe?

skippy66
13-08-13, 22:02
Do you realise that you're experiencing classic symptoms of anxiety and that many of us have been through exactly the same thing on numerous occasions?