PDA

View Full Version : Not a good day

anx mum
13-08-13, 21:22
Been feeling so bad was up all night with chest pain feels like a dull ache. So today went to the docs the doc I didn't find helpful he said it could be inflammation of my ribcage. Im takin co codimal and a gel witch helps for abit but then worrying again. Just rung an ambulance cos the pain got too much not even cocodimal helped they said my ecg looked normal feel bad I called 999 but was so scared:weep:

jackieann3
13-08-13, 21:53
Hello there chest pain would scare any one you done the right thing even though ecg was normal at least you know it's nothing bad so was worth ringing them , wish you well x

Annie0904
13-08-13, 21:54
I am sorry you have had a bad day today. I hope you are feeling reassured now that your ECG results are normal. :hugs::hugs:

Welshlou
13-08-13, 21:55
Hi there,

Don't feel bad for taking action with respect to your health. Only you know how bad you are feeling and our health service is there for us to use when we feel we need it. I suspect there are many people who call 999 for much less that you did, so please don't feel bad.

Anyway, its excellent that your tests came back ok. How are you feeling now?

anx mum
13-08-13, 21:59
feel reassured just wish my chest pain would feel better ive taken cocodimal just doing some slow breathing

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Hi there,

Don't feel bad for taking action with respect to your health. Only you know how bad you are feeling and our health service is there for us to use when we feel we need it. I suspect there are many people who call 999 for much less that you did, so please don't feel bad.

Anyway, its excellent that your tests came back ok. How are you feeling now?

Do feel better need to work on my breathing as im getting pins and needles and my sats r abit low.