PDA

View Full Version : Here we Go Again - Dizzzzzzzines

Female healthanxiety
14-08-13, 16:50
I AM SO FED UP...

Ok - I have not been sleeping well, having problems with my sometime-ish (on his part) boyfriend, work is extremely busy as well.

I have my dizzy feeling back - I feel like my head is moving, but its not - that type of dizzzzy.

please help - I feel like I am going mad..............

x

Marin
14-08-13, 18:15
When I had my first two children chronic lack of sleep made me feel just like you do now - not full blown vertigo but just a kind of weird spacey dizzy feeling. I remember shaking my head to try and test yself and bring on the dizziness to prove it was real! I definitely thought I was dying. That was 2006! You are not going mad. Your symptoms are real. But they are caused by stress with your boyfriend and lack of sleep and work stress. 7 years on (and another child!) later, I STILL get it sometimes! But it hasn`t killed me yet and I just learn to live with it and ignore it for the most part now!

ddonaghey1989
14-08-13, 21:09
i get that dizziness. ive suffered since january slowly improving but the better i get dizzy wise the more i panic about it coming back id love to overcome that fear as i think its holding me back x

Female healthanxiety
15-08-13, 15:47
Thanks Marlin for your reply -- I have done that same test as you!!! - it can become quite disabling and to be honest, is making me scared to do anything at al - that includes driving and excercise (which I have not done in a while).

what did your DR say about it?

I notice I get ecspecially like this a week before my P's x

Thanks Ddonaghey - does anything cause yours? xx