PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

redmongrel
19-10-06, 15:30
Hello,

My name is steve i am 31 and have gone mad.....well not quite i have been lying to myself about my mental state for 13yrs and have been on and off meds since then.

A week ago i came to the point where i needed to admit it and am now reciving some treatment for my.......depression??? Anxiety??? i wish i knew what it was called....all i know is i have'nt been myself since 1993 and i did'nt think it would be this hard to deal with (wish i had kept it to myself now!!!!...not really...i think)

Well i would like to hear from people who are like me.

I hope you are.

Steve.

honeybee3939
19-10-06, 15:42
Hi RedMongrel,

A BIG warm welcome to you ! lovely to see you here, you have come to the right place for lots of good advice and will make some new friends on your way!

Love

Andrea
xxxx

trac67
19-10-06, 15:45
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Here is a link to the first steps of dealing with anxiety, hope it helps :

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

polly daydream
19-10-06, 16:06
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum.

Polly

nomorepanic
19-10-06, 16:08
Hi Steve

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get some great support and advice here so stick around ok?

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola

yorkylover
19-10-06, 16:09
Hi steve,I have anxiety and depression,your going mad!!!!!!!!!!You did the right thing coming to this forum,there are fantastic people here and you will get some great advise.Im so pleased I came here.:D:D:D

Ellen XX

redmongrel
19-10-06, 17:22
Thanks for all the replys.....

I feel all special and warm......

Steve.

matilda
19-10-06, 19:57
Youve come to the right place, were all off it on here!!! Welcome.