PDA

View Full Version : I'm Doing It Today

Edward_1980
15-08-13, 12:48
I am so anxious today. Mark is working till 7pm this evening on a presentation for tomorrow and I am nearly having Panic Attacks thinking of being without him this evening. I can't ring him because he is very busy and I miss him ringing me on the hour to check on me. I'm very bad today, BUT, I'm not running to A&E with Panic Attacks like I did last week. I'm managing it with my Rescue Spray and my Lavender Oil. It's hard today, I'm not denying that, but I'm doing my best to keep it under control. I did get a very tight feeling in my throat earlier like someone was choking me, but I didn't panic. I simply told myself that it was a symptom of Panic and that no harm would come to me. I think I am controlling it today. It's strange because this time last week I felt so depressed and ill and now I'm feeling so positive, like I can do this :yesyes:

Annie0904
15-08-13, 13:07
I am pleased you are feeling more positive today Edward. You don't need to run to A&E and you don't even need Mark to phone you because we re all here on NMP to help you through the day and Mark will be home before you know it. What have you got planned for his dinner tonight?

Edward_1980
15-08-13, 13:25
Thanks Annie:yesyes:

I know I have the NMP Members, and they are fantastic. Just reading the threads and seeing everyone help each other is fantastic. It really makes you feel so positive. And of course the panic pause section and the games really help too.

Tonight: Twisty Fries and Burgers :D

Annie0904
15-08-13, 13:31
You are cooking Aeneus or what ever his name is?!!!

Edward_1980
15-08-13, 13:42
Yes! Aeneas is being cooked I'm afraid :lac:

bernie1977
15-08-13, 13:55
Glad to hear you're handling things Edward. Do you feel better after stopping the Prozac?

How about taking those dogs for a walk then they might stop whining :D and it'll pass some time for you. My puppy has diahrea so my partners taking him to the vets this afternoon. Don't know what's wrong with him as he's not eaten anything different so I'm quite worried.

katyfitz
15-08-13, 14:17
Hope your ok Edward. Hard as it is we are all so well in ourselves we just don't realise it I think.

X

meche
15-08-13, 14:39
Well done Edward. Stay positive. If you feel like you might panic then try to diffuse the situation. Run a bath, start cooking, watch something funny, come here.... anything! It is hard but you are more confident than you think. It'll be a huge acheivement if you can get through it. xx

Edward_1980
15-08-13, 16:41
Still Positive guys :yesyes:

Oh no Bernie. Don't worry. The vet will sort it out for you. I hope the little puppy will be OK now and you won't be worrying. :)

Edie
15-08-13, 18:53
I'm so pleased you're feeling stronger. Occasionally antidepressants can make people more depressed. I wonder if coming off the prozac is maybe turning out to be a very good thing for you.

I hope you enjoy your dinner!

Edward_1980
15-08-13, 19:41
I think coming off the Prozac was the best decision I ever made Edie. I'm still anxious of course, but I feel good and positive and that's a good thing because I'm nearly always depressed and sad.

Dinner was great. I added a packet of Southern Fried Wedges Mix to the fries and they came out great :)