PDA

View Full Version : Only recently accepted I have anxiety

Twisted_fairytales
16-08-13, 10:57
Hello everyone. Im a 30 year old female, happily married with two gorgeous boys aged 1 and 2. I work one night a week as a nurse. I have emetephobia and its recently got so bad that I've started having cbt. Im also on propranalol to prevent migraine but that helps the anxiety too.we had a house fire 5 weeks ago and have been staying with friends and family but now currently at my mum's. Im finding my phobia/anxiety is much worse and I feel its consuming my life. I feel sick or have a gag type feeling a lot, I've had an upset stomach since last sunday (I have stress related ibs) and im working tonight and fretting and worrying so much about it in case I feel sick or can't cope or have to be sent home which has happened before. I used to be happy go lucky, bubbly and nothing phased me but now I feel really serious and constantly tired. Just need some support and help really as to how I can reclaim my life. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Mark13
16-08-13, 11:16
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

moonspirit
16-08-13, 16:20
Hi
You have been through try not being so hard on yourself im sure you will find lots of support in here ... i have xx

Sparkle1984
16-08-13, 17:59
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :)

Pipkin
16-08-13, 18:17
A big, warm welcome to you - you're in the right place with people who really understand :)

Pip x

chantelle
16-08-13, 21:09
welcome here.......we will survive!!!

Gingernut
18-08-13, 01:22
Welcome,
Lots of genuine people on here with great advice and comforting words :hugs: