PDA

View Full Version : shoulder elbow arm chiropractor

sammyb
16-08-13, 14:03
Freaking out about going to the chiropractor today!
Been dealing with pain .. not too bad but it is there. It's in my shoulders arm and one elbow. Im 38 exercise wnd am in good shape. Im scared because one of my elbows is sticking out more than the other. Its like one of the bones is over grown.. not sure if it has always been like that or what. I am scared it is bone cancer! Rheumatoid arthritis maybe. . Although im not sure id be able to work out with that. Anyone have any input? Im a mess :(

Mr m anxious
16-08-13, 20:01
You wont have arthritis at your age, your shoulder problem is tension through anxiety and your elbow could be just more ' sticky out' than the other which is normal or you've injured it in the padt. You haven't got cancer because youd be feeling ill, have you had blood tests?

sammyb
16-08-13, 20:26
Had the whole gambit of blood tests not all that long ago for a different problem that turned out to be nothing. . Had a full urinary workup for something else like a month ago thx for the reply.. I am definitely anxious

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Also I do feel good other than this.. lift weights etc.. thanks so much for responding

Mr m anxious
16-08-13, 20:41
Your a healthy fit person then, now its time to start believing it. Good luck and all the best.

sammyb
16-08-13, 20:52
Thx man really. . I was doing not bad for a while but lately ive been crazy over the smallest things going to find a psychiatrist after this. . Thx again your reply is like a blessing to me right now