PDA

View Full Version : Ahh!!

W99
16-08-13, 18:23
Well I'm not quite myself at the minute,

A couple of months back I had some off sleeps for a week or so. Then I stupidly got into a cycle of thinking I couldn't get to sleep and it was really effecting me for the last week of school - this stopped temporarily at my family holiday away though!
But now it's returned and it was sparked by another reason. Throughout my life I have worried about going away from home for an amount of time - even to the point where I get sick! I have got better at this but now as I'm going a festival with all my friends my anxiety has kicked in! I feel like I'm going to embarrass myself- I won't be able to eat because i feel sick for whatever reason and because of that I will find it very hard to drink alcohol!
My current symptoms are on and off tight chests with fast heartbeats before bed,
Being able to eat very little and obviously not getting enough hours of sleep (which I get wound up about)

I'm trying my best to get out of the dilemma but it's getting all to much for me at the minute, does anyone have any advices for me? It is negatively effecting me and it's about things that aren't even that concerning in life but that's me - getting nervous about nothing :(

venusbluejeans
18-08-13, 15:11
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: