PDA

View Full Version : Are these really all anxiety/panic symptoms?

TheScript
16-08-13, 20:52
These symptoms i get most of the time..

Pounding heart
Sweaty hands
Shaky
Cold chills
Dry mouth
Nervous stomach
Nauseous
Feeling dizzy
Feeling out of it
Repetitive thinking
Feeling overwhelmed/uncomfortable
Frequent urination
Yawning
Thoughts repeat
Head feels weird
Feeling tired
Tight feeling around head
Sweating
Warm feeling trough body
Feeling like something bad might happen
Feeling like losing mind
Can't focus
Hot flashes

I've been diagnosed with anxiety but i can't stop wondering if it's something more serious?

matrix123
16-08-13, 20:58
Ive had like 80% of those and a lot more...

silhouette
16-08-13, 23:01
hi new to the forum ive problems for years one goes something else takes over therse no end to it fighting all the time youve just gorra go with it im afraid hope this helps silhouette

JCRyanDenton
16-08-13, 23:12
I have gotten most of those. My heart doesn't pound unless im slightly excited or something like that (i still worry it will trigger a heart attack), sometimes my head does feel a little weird for like a few seconds.

But i always feel uncomfortable, my joints feel achy and comfortable.

PanchoGoz
17-08-13, 09:13
Yes, all of them.

CharlieM
17-08-13, 09:24
Yes to a lot of them. Particularly the symptoms you list related to the heart, chest, sweats and dizziness.

Been going on for months so I am pretty sure if it was anything serious I would know about it by now.

It is scary and hard to be rational, so I just ride out the symptoms and sure enough they go after a while...... until the next time of course!!!!!

Speranza
17-08-13, 10:06
Yep. Years down the line I am simply able to lie there and tell myself I've survived the previous decades so this time won't kill me!

Eyji1
26-10-13, 18:26
had all

SarahH
26-10-13, 22:04
YUP!:)

Rennie1989
26-10-13, 22:07
I've experienced all of these symptoms. They are typical symptoms of adrenaline and anxiety. Remember to not be fearful or disturbed by them, that feeds them more, just let them do their thing and they'll pass. More thought adds to more adrenaline which worsens the symptoms. Accepting them reduces the adrenaline and the symptoms reduce and then disappear.

rsanchez
24-11-13, 15:58
I've been dealing with the cold chills recently more than anything. It feels like the only thing that makes them better is just crawling into bed and bundling up, but then I waste the day.

I just wish this was something that was easier to deal with.

blue moon
25-11-13, 09:54
It does become easier with acceptance and knowledge,maybe see a professional or gp to discuss medication..
Petra:hugs: