PDA

View Full Version : In the middle of a bad attack, anyone around

hadenough
17-08-13, 09:39
I am in the middle of an attack, Im scared out of my wits. I cant breathe, Im sweating, my hearts pounding and I think Im going to pass out, please help someone. Ive been posting in the HA forum as Im worried I have something terminal but this attack is crippling me.

rockydog
17-08-13, 09:42
Hi there, how is it now x

hadenough
17-08-13, 09:49
terrible, i cant cope, cant calm down at all, im scared

rockydog
17-08-13, 09:55
I was like this last night, I felt I just couldn't get out of it. It wasn't passing and calming down. It was only when I was talking to someone on the phone I felt it gradually calming, but very slowly then it left me feeling unbalanced, nervous and worn out. But anything serious wouldn't just take a long time coming on or getting worse and just linger there. It certainly wouldn't come and go and you be ok in between, but at the moment of panic you cant think straight and logical I know x

Speranza
17-08-13, 10:02
Hi, are you in the Chat room?

hadenough
17-08-13, 10:42
i cant get in the chat room, ive tried. it says i need a plug in but when i try to install it it says its not safe.

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Ive tried again, someone told me it was java and ive just installed that but still cant get in chat room. Why is nothing working?

poppy1
17-08-13, 10:49
Try to occupy yourself make a call go for a walk anything mine lasted 2 hrs last night I know how you feel.

hadenough
17-08-13, 10:56
Thank you all for replying, Im still here but if I dont reply straight away its because I cant sit still, Im pacing up and down.

poppy1
17-08-13, 11:02
Open a window breathe in some fresh Air it helps.

Darbysa
17-08-13, 11:21
Can you find some calming music to play? Look for some beach/wave sounds to download then try and match your breathing to the rhythm. I know how you are feeling. It's awful but it will pass. X

rockydog
17-08-13, 11:31
I am still here .. I am not feeling so great now either. Mine is more dizziness and head rushes when I stand up. How are you doing ? x

hadenough
17-08-13, 12:24
Sorry youre not feeling good either. Im still bad, cant get these thoughts out of my head. I have a gp appoinement next wed about ongoing stomach problems and just know its going to be bad news.

rockydog
17-08-13, 19:35
How long have you been feeling unwell, and have you been diagnosed with anxiety x

Todayisagift
17-08-13, 19:49
Still going? Try breathing into a paper bag. Focus on the breathing out more than the breathing in.:)

hadenough
17-08-13, 20:27
yes ive suffered with depression and anxiety for years. i suffer with terrible health anxiety and have had some problems over the last 3 weeks so have convinced myself that its serious.