PDA

View Full Version : Legs feel heavy and achy...worried

JCRyanDenton
17-08-13, 14:07
For the past few weeks my legs have been feeling more heavy...i can still move them alright but they just feel heavy and uncomfortable to move. Plus i often have uncomfortable pain when i do, which probably attributes to the feeling.

I am worried to look up answers to this, im sure its due to my sedentary lifestyle but i can't be sure. Most of the pain i feel occurs when i move it a certain way.

The sensation is mainly above the ankle and around the base of the knee. If i rub the part of the ankle that hurts the pain amplifies, indicating it may be joint/muscular, but i can't be sure.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

So i had some painkilling gel applied to my legs and then i went for a walk...the heaviness wasn't so apparent! I could run at a speed i normally used to run too, so i doubt its neurological for now :D

robin321
17-08-13, 14:40
Sounds muscular to me. Sometimes I get that when I have a little virus or am stressed.

missleelee6982
19-08-13, 23:27
I kept getting like a crawling feeling in my right leg it's been going on for over 2 weeks x I went to the doctors after googling ( never do this ). And was scared stiff that I had something bad x the doctor told me it was my anxiety and the more I think about it the more I will feel it x so don't worry anxiety does funny things to people x