PDA

View Full Version : Deppressed????

matilda
19-10-06, 20:35
I am off to Spain on tuesday with my hubbie and daughters, to visit relatives who have just moved there.

However i cannot sum up ANY enthusiasm whatsoever despite the fact i havent been abroad for five years. Does this mean i am depressed as well as anxious???:(

Lynnann
19-10-06, 21:01
hi Matilda,

Not necessarily, not every one gets exited about holidays especially as you knoe that you will probably be the one organising everything! l usually come back home exhausted, Try not to worry too much

Lynnann

yorkylover
19-10-06, 23:06
Since my last panic attack I havent wanted to go on holiday at all,not even for weekend breaks.Like Lynnann said when your the one who has to organise everything your tired before you go.Once there you will probably have a great time.;)

Ellen XX

eeyorelover
20-10-06, 00:31
Maybe you are unconciously worrying about how your anxiety will effect your visit.
I know that my anxiety has taken away my enthusiasm when it comes to trips.
Have a safe trip :)
xxx
Sandy

Dave777
20-10-06, 06:14
Hi, I find it helps to hype myself up for traveling, be determind to have a great time and go for it. Nice country, good food & drink ..... there you go, I can see you can't wait to get there now !?:D

Dave

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

matilda
20-10-06, 08:02
Aww thanks Dave, well i asked my 15 yr old who is definately NOT depressedand she isnt enthusiastic either!!!