PDA

View Full Version : Something actually really wrong

Dreink77
17-08-13, 22:44
So crazy question I know but has anyone actually had symptoms(pains) and something really been wrong? Like a real illness. I'm sure if someone says yes I will freak out but.........I just need to know. :D

joelhall
18-08-13, 12:53
Yeah but nothing major.

aggiecuttler
18-08-13, 13:04
unfortunatley yes sorry i could not say no!!

Marni
18-08-13, 16:26
Yes, but I'm perfectly fine now. It was never anything serious as in terminal but fortunate to be figured out finally :) I had really real symtoms tho. I'm talking throwing up 4 times a week, debilitating pain, worse than labour, extreme n weight loss, so not something to be ignored. Still took drs a year

Dreink77
19-08-13, 00:01
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. :D

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

I thought maybe the answer would be yes. That's good nothing has been serious though.

robin321
19-08-13, 00:17
We tend to think in a type of thinking called "all or nothing".. meaning we assume it has to be nothing or something terminal. in fact much of the time things are something but are treatable and common. For example I have crohns, and I have lived a great life with it for 20 yrs.

Daisy Sue
19-08-13, 00:21
Yes.. but nothing has ever come of the fears that panic attacks bring.

Anxious_gal
19-08-13, 05:17
I've had vitamin deficiencies. The one time I had something seriously wrong it all happened so fast I didn't get time to stress out about it.

That's the thing you can worry all you want but when it comes down to it and you do get sick you manage to get through it the best you can because you have to.