PDA

View Full Version : Does blonde or dark hair suit me better?

GirlAfraid23
18-08-13, 09:02
I'm not sure whether to stay as blonde (my natural colour) or go back to dark, what do people think?
I know it's petty but just wanted opinions :)

http://i41.tinypic.com/27y1ezm.jpg

Speranza
18-08-13, 09:08
I prefer the blonde I think. Both are lovely though!

Edie
18-08-13, 10:12
Both colours look lovely, but I prefer the dark.

purgatory
18-08-13, 10:26
Again GirlAfraid you have made my Jaw drop :D

Both colours suit you very well, you have a wonderful face :blush:
But if I had to choose it would be the Dark..

KeeKee
18-08-13, 10:26
I prefer the dark. Your hair looks so shiny dark too.

GirlAfraid23
18-08-13, 10:29
Thanks for all the opinions so far guys.

My natural colour is blonde so the dark is hard to maintain because my blonde comes through the roots but I'm thinking to go back to it for winter.

The colour I have currently is the blonde.

KeeKee
18-08-13, 10:35
Could you not just let your natural colour come through? I am naturally Blonde but when my roots come tthrough they look quite dark but when I have darker hair my roots look grey! Can't win.

GirlAfraid23
18-08-13, 10:56
Could you not just let your natural colour come through? I am naturally Blonde but when my roots come tthrough they look quite dark but when I have darker hair my roots look grey! Can't win.

True,cut just looks a horrible colour when mixed together.

My natural colour is the one on the right at the moment.

KeeKee
18-08-13, 12:10
Oh well if that is your natural colour I would stay with that then. I thought it was bleached. If my natural colour was that light there would be nooooo way id dye it darker. I love being a natural blonde (although I bleach my hair) and my hair is definitely darker than your. If mine were that colour I would never dye it again!!

GirlAfraid23
18-08-13, 21:08
Oh well if that is your natural colour I would stay with that then. I thought it was bleached. If my natural colour was that light there would be nooooo way id dye it darker. I love being a natural blonde (although I bleach my hair) and my hair is definitely darker than your. If mine were that colour I would never dye it again!!

steveo
18-08-13, 21:14
Now I normally go for blondes straight away but I think you look really pretty in both.

AuntieMoosie
19-08-13, 00:49
I think that the dark suits you better to be honest, it seems to make your complexion really glow and it brings out the pretty colour of your eyes too :)

I do like the blond too, but I just prefer the dark :)

Tish
19-08-13, 05:37
I would say blonde. Make the most of it while you have it as it'll go darker as you age. Mine used to be white when I was little.

Speranza
19-08-13, 06:42

Yes, that's where I was coming from - you have the same colour hair as my older daughter and she looks stunning too!

GirlAfraid23
19-08-13, 22:53
Thanks for all the help so far guys and gals :)

I think I'm gonna stick with blonde for the mo as it is my natural colour & is easier to maintain. I do like how glossy my hair looks dark though and how my eyes stand out too.

Elf20
27-08-13, 09:20
I'd go with the blonde, especially if it is your natural colour. You're beautiful. :3