PDA

View Full Version : what is this?

sarahblonde32
18-08-13, 12:54
hi all, haven't posted for awhile as I had been feeling fine...until now. around the time of the month I always feel a bit low and tired, to be expected. this time though, it didn't go away. its been a terrible week, stressed at work, some home stresses, I feel really fragile, something small happened at work and I ran out in tears. gathered myself up and continued as normal, but I couldn't wait to get home. luckily I had Friday off and I spent it moping around feeling absolutely exhausted and tearful with no appetite, I had to go out in the evening and I reluctantly got ready,but I felt better when I got out with friends. Saturday I felt terrible, uncontrollable crying, so so tired, I slept and watched a film etc. my boyf came round and cooked me a lovely meal thinking I need iron and some healthy stuff so we had steak with loads of veg, then I had dirroreah!! felt slightly better in the evening after we chatted and thought maybe I was suffering from depression or anaemia or something. I think I have accepted it and I need to do something about it. today I feel better, a bitmore 'normal' but im still knackered and 'fragile'.
anyone recognise these symptoms? emotional for no reason, exhausted, run down, stressed, irritable...? been on and off for years but it has got worse lately :(
aarrgrh help!!
sarah

aggiecuttler
18-08-13, 13:06
are you not on any medications? sounds like depression which you can get help for, so go and see your dr they will get you back on track blessings