PDA

View Full Version : A feeling of being trapped in an uncomfortable body

JCRyanDenton
18-08-13, 18:59
For a long while now, i have felt like i am trapped inside a very uncomfortable body. Mainly with the shoulder and chest pains, i feel so uncomfortable. Its a part of the reason why i have depression and i dunno how to quickly get rid of it. Even when i breath the sides of my shoulders feel strained (i can breathe normally, just it feels uncomfortable) like the muscles are too tight.

Today i had a friend over...i didn't speak to him much since i felt so depressed, almost felt like crying at one point in my room. He was thankfully very accepting and understanding about the whole thing but im tired of it. I am tired of feeling uncomfortable.

DarkWy
19-08-13, 02:05
Have you been to see a doctor about the pain? I know it might make you nervous, but whenever I'm worried about a symptom I always feel better after I see and talk to a doctor. Worrying about things while sitting alone always depresses me and makes me feel hopeless. I don't know if you've seen a doctor or not, but for me, the feeling makes me feel more proactive. And on top of that, the doctor's never found anything wrong with me, despite my being convinced that I was fatally ill two times. So maybe it can't hurt!