PDA

View Full Version : my exp

lifesfighter92
18-08-13, 20:14
Good evening everyone, it is a long time since I have posted on here . You may be used to seeing my posts in the past , the posts I made in the past were me asking for help , over the last few months I have halved my anxiety and learned to cope with what I have had since birth , Generalized anxiety disorder. I have noticed that expelling all processed foods , refined sugars , caffeine and other toxins from my body through detox and diet using my knowledge (I work in sport) my anxiety has lowered dramatically , my diet consists of animal meat, complex carbs (potatoes, oats etc) , fruit ,veg and juice and nothing more to add to this I do not drink alcohol due to personal choice. a few months ago I thought there was nowhere for me to go and I would have put up with this illness at full whack for the rest of my life, this however as I have found is not the case. However diet is not the only way I have learned to cope with anxiety , I have also limited my thoughts about my worries , abstained from any kind of social media (we all know how many problems social media causes) and stopped myself from watching depressing programmes on the tv. But for me the number one reason why my anxiety has taken a dramatic decline, is that I have discovered the gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, I have never been forced into religion and I have lived a sort of 'agnostic modern western' lifestyle , and never taken Christianity seriously but over the last 3-4 months I have started reading the bible and finding out about the work God did for humanity and through his son Jesus Christ. The love of Jesus is the most powerful love of all and can only be found individually in your own way but it does exist . I was born with anxiety and have had it all my life and I will have it for the rest of my life but if you have faith in the Lord he will help you through as he has done with me I hope you enjoyed reading this and I really hope it helps all of you :)