PDA

View Full Version : Headaches at the back of my head

Conspiracy
18-08-13, 23:31
I get headaches at the back of my head sometimes :( It feels like someone's poking me at the back of my head quite hard >.> I seem to have them whenever I feel really anxious. My friends and family have told me it's likely to be a symptom of anxiety. Does anyone else get these headaches? I'm also a bit worried it may be something more serious :/

owington
19-08-13, 00:22
Hey,
I get quite a lot of physical symptoms when suffering from anxiety but haven't experienced this kind of headache. Anxiety seems to do weird things to your body but if you're worried maybe see a doctor just to put your mind at ease if anything.

JCRyanDenton
19-08-13, 00:34
I often to, but im pretty sure its due to my posture when i sit at a computer. They are usually only brief anyway so i doubt its anything serious. Plus usually if its something more serious there would be other worrying symptoms.

Anxious_gal
19-08-13, 05:15
You should check if it might be due to your sinuses by inhaling some steam. I was having a bad headache one day and learned after getting into a hot shower my headache was cured!

It might be your posture your too, or even eye strain.

Conspiracy
21-08-13, 21:37
Yay :( another visit to my GP. I bet he's sick of seeing me >.> I haven't had one for the past few days mind.