PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Point

Frankie11
19-08-13, 08:25
I have never felt so low, god knows how I have managed to get to work today.

My son was diagnosed with Leukaemia in May just gone and our lives thrown upside down, its is horrendous, I thought I was coping but in fact I am barely surviving.

Today feels like I am having mini panic attacks and I am trying to ride them out and function but I am struggling at work today.

My chest feels tight, I feel I have to open my mouth wide enough to get some air in, I have been sick umpteen times, dizzy, legs feel heavy, had 4 BM's already

Stupid thing is I havent slept well in over a week and last night I had a bottle of wine :(

Please help

jackie13
19-08-13, 09:08
Hi Hun

Just replied to another thread.

My thoughts go out to you and I think you are incredibly strong with the situation. You have coped so well by the sounds of it, don't be hard on yourself:) Can you take the day off or have a break? It is the wine that has sent you over the edge guaranteed hun.

Are you getting any support with this and your son, do you have somebody to talk to?

Jackie xx

Frankie11
19-08-13, 09:15
Hi Jackie

Thank you for your support, I have dropped down to part time work but work is a break from the reality of our homelife, we have a support worker but she isn't due to come until September 5th.

I have noticed the past week or 2 I am drinking more so I really need to stop as it isn't helping.

Feel exhausted, my family live 3 hours away and my husbands are useless x