PDA

View Full Version : panic attacks daily

Beverly5
19-08-13, 12:11
Hi there like minded sufferers, my name is Beverly and I'm 27, currently living in the Wirral. I have suffered from panic attacks for three and a half years now. Ive learned how to control the smaller ones through anxiety hypnosis which works in relaxing me,kalms and the occasional prescribed diazepam 2mg which Ionly take for the certain panic attacks I call "whoppers" I have a little girl who is nearly six and am a single mum but do have a long term partner of two years. My panic attacks mainly occur at night,when.im alone or in a strange place or a situation I'm not used to.

PanicPod
19-08-13, 19:13
Hi Beverley. Well done on how well you manage your panic attacks. I think they are the worst part of the anxiety that i suffer from. My PAs usually happen in the week before my period as I suffer from endometriosis which causes terrible pain.
You will find lots of.friendly support on here. And we are near neighbours with you being on the Wirral and me on the North Wales coast. Y x

vicky72
19-08-13, 20:53
Hi Beverley 5 just thought I'd say hello as I'm new on here too and you are both near me - I am in North Wales as well. I think well done on how you manage your panic attacks too - I bought some kalms the other day but havn't tried them yet.