PDA

View Full Version : a million and one different symptoms.

roxy90
19-08-13, 19:32
Hi there :) this will probably be very long so thanks for any patience. I've been diagnosed with anxiety but I struggle to comprehend how pain this bad can have no physical cause, so I'm hoping someone has been through similar to maybe give me an idea.

2 months ago I experienced underarm pain,.where I read that it was 'probably something serious'. I panicked for a bit and then forgot about it. Few days later I get chest tightening and dizziness, I freaked out.

Since then I had pains in my chest, neck pains, searing pain in.my arms/hands, neck.ache, dizziness, back pain, pins and needles amongst others. Also.stomach pains and on/off upset stomach.

Stupidly, I've self diagnosed.with: heart attack, heart.disease, multiple lung diseases, pulmonary embolism, a million cancers in every part of my body, brain tumors etc the list is endless.

I had 4 ecgs, 2.blood tests.and 1 chest xray for my chest pains which all came clear. After.a few weeks I was diagnosed with costochondritis.

Now, I have extremely bad back pain, especially when I lay on my front where the fold in the back is. The pain is very bad when.touched.in my.upper back. It runs around to.my front and sides. Ive seen.a Gp who.said its probably muscles, but.im not sure.she.understands the severity of the pain.

Everytime I mention the.neck, arm pains dizziness etc.its dismissed as.anxiety with no.proper.investigation.

Ive been to loads of doctors who just focus.on.chest pain.and ignore everything else. She.said.to.me todat.i.cant.keep going and.one.dat.nobody.will.believe me if.I did.get seriously ill.

My back,.sides.and.chest.are in.agony. And im frightened..sorry for.ramblinh x

natalie5555
28-08-13, 20:26
hey i know what your going threw i have them same symptoms i seem to get every symptom possible! I think the more you worry about it definitely makes it worse but its so hard not to worry this is where i struggle everyday. Have u tried going to a therapist? I've been to the doctors numerous times about the pains and my heart and they say the same thing to me all the time that its anxiety. That's why im going to a therapist soon. I hope you are ok its very difficult i know.