PDA

View Full Version : Needing a dr in the morning tomorrow and Hi!!

KateyCloud
20-08-13, 00:34
What bought me here x
been madly googling symptoms, talked myself out of it completely when I came on here

Then went back and the google dr definitely says go to the gp

Makes Tuesday morning exciting

nomorepanic
20-08-13, 00:42
What do you "think" you have?

nomorepanic
20-08-13, 00:48
Oh and Dr Google is banned on here :winks:

KateyCloud
20-08-13, 01:01
Banned ?
You mean I can't switch back and forth all day? ;)

Thanks for the welcome
Cancer

nomorepanic
20-08-13, 01:07
Do you suffer with panic/anxiety etc?

jonathan1985
20-08-13, 01:24
welcome to no more panic :) I hope you find the help and support your looking for..everyones very friendly and helpful :)

KateyCloud
20-08-13, 07:34
I have panic a few times a year or once a month or more
I have anxiety about heath all the time with not many days of the normal week not thinking I'm dying until I can get a dr to have a look or I get reassured some other way or sometimes it just fades or gets replaced
Full moon!!! Almost every time
Michael Jackson had a heart attack - I was in the emergency room in a train station about an hour later having an ECG

At the moment I have 2 lumps on my nose
Flesh coloured one is paler and has been there a few months
I read neck lymph nodes can be felt normally but I'm still going gp

---------- Post added at 06:34 ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 ----------

welcome to no more panic :) I hope you find the help and support your looking for..everyones very friendly and helpful :)

Thanks!

I have hopes for overcoming this although I have been stuck down a hole quite a bit in the last few yrs especially

---------- Post added at 06:34 ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 ----------

Thanks!

I have hopes for overcoming this although I have been stuck down a hole quite a bit in the last few yrs especially

AuntieMoosie
21-08-13, 00:22
Did you go to the doctors? What did they say?

You sound very panicky even by the way you're writing your posts, you seem muddled which is a classic symptom of anxiety and panic, cos it's really hard to think straight when you're feeling like that.

Are you having anything to help with your anxiety at the moment, medication or therapy or both?

The biggest thing you can do to help yourself right now though is to stay away from Dr Google..........he's the bad guy on here and we don't like him :winks:

Ask yourself what you have achieved by looking on Dr Google? All you have really done is feed your fear sky high and you still don't have an answer to your symptoms......so how has that helped you?

Go and have a chat with your doctor about all that is concerning you, that's always the best thing to do when you're worried about your health :)