PDA

View Full Version : bad day

greenlady
20-08-13, 12:35
hi
having a really bad today..was away the weekend with hubby which i really enjoyed..he is away back to work today and i don't seem to able to cope on my own..been awake since 3.30 am.cried for a good 2 hours.had a lot of health anxieties..had a lymph node up in collarbone region for nearly 2 years..blood tests etc were all clear..got it scanned it is 6 or 7 mm in size and radiologist said too small to put needle in...reactive node she said..think i worried about it for so long my mind is just all over the place..also had burning skin which freaked me out..got fibromyalgia to boot..feel i am putting so much preasure on my hubby who is my soulmate we have been married nearly 40 years..am i losing my mind..used to be so confident..wish i had never googled..thanks..gina

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

help?

Ali-1983
20-08-13, 12:50
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too great. Ifs it's any consolation I thought I was having a heart attack last night to a point when I almost called an ambulance...woke up this morning feeling a bit embarrassed. Everything was all clear in your tests... You must feel great about that? Worse thing you can do is google...all symptoms of anxiety can relate to a million and one other things but you need to remember what it is...your mind playing tricks on you. Oh and I've had the burning skin symptom too, feeling dizzy, weird sensations, short of breath, sweating, tight muscles etc etc etc Still here to tell the tale :-)

greenlady
20-08-13, 13:01
thanks ali..i just got a wee bit left in between my boobs..don,t know if its to do with sweating..and yes i felt great that my tests were clear..just feel so tired of all the anxiuos thoughts..got a great dr who is so supportive and readily agreed to send me for ultrasound even though blood tests all showed normal..she did it so i could put this node thing out of my head.although she and 3 other doctors had told me everything was ok..thanks so much for replying x

Ali-1983
20-08-13, 13:14
No worries. I know how hard it is. In first had anxiety attacks 3 years ago, went away then came back. Looking back over my 3 years I've never had anything seriously wrong with me however it's crazy to think I've convinced myself I'm having strokes, heart attacks, blood clots etc etc.
Good to hear you have understanding docs and remember you arent the only one feeling this. so dont put yourself down. The little health scare had played havoc with your mind so you automatically think the worse when you feel/notice the slightest thing wrong.
Do you go to the gym? A period of exercise helps me. However my problem is my diet is bad and I live in a country (Scotland) where there's is a drinking culture...alcohol definitely makes anxiety worse. I'm going to hit the gym, watch what I eat and I'll feel 100 times better.

greenlady
20-08-13, 15:03
hi ali
snap i live in scotland too..isle of mull to be precise..i know what you mean about the drinking culture.i always feel worse next day if i have had a drink..feeling i need to lose a bit more weight..i have lost just over a stone since may..cheers
gina

greenlady
21-08-13, 21:27
Went to drs today as my burning was still there only now I have white spots on my chest and back in the area my bra was in when I was sweating so much..Dr says fungal infection due to excessive sweating and has given me canestan cream. Anyone had a thing like this? ATS usual it sworries me.cheers Gina x help please