PDA

View Full Version : derealisation or am i going mad

mervymoomoo
20-08-13, 10:18
hi guys and gals,
well im new I am suffering and I hate it..
I apparently have health anxiety which many of u know half of us feel there is something reallllllly wrong well im in that half....at the minute im getting serious depersonalisation or however u spell it and its ruinng my life im 25 and have suffered a year with this...im not an anxious person apart from the fact im plagued by physical symptoms which in turn make me worried.....any tips advice
thanks xxxx:scared15:

Bekzie
20-08-13, 14:44
When my DP/DR was bad I used the search feature here to read up on other peoples posts about it. Just knowing other people felt the same way really helped me and there are some great tips on posts too! xxx

mervymoomoo
20-08-13, 15:01
When my DP/DR was bad I used the search feature here to read up on other peoples posts about it. Just knowing other people felt the same way really helped me and there are some great tips on posts too! xxx

I done that earlier and sadly other people suffering it make me feel better as I know im not alone and it is quite a common sign in anxiety its just sooooooooo odd

saab
20-08-13, 18:15
Disassociation is very common symptom of anxiety and depression - it is simply that your mind is so preoccupied with anxiety and panic that everything else seems unreal.