PDA

View Full Version : trusty old anxuety bit me too

mervymoomoo
20-08-13, 10:21
hey im holly 25 yeard young and have health anxiety????well the docs say I do atleast??
I hav been suffering a year and im near the end of y tether I don't kow what to do..i cant smile I cant cry all I do it exist with a bunch of physical feelings and my brain....:shades:but hey im always gud for giving advice lets hope I can receive some xx

jonathan1985
20-08-13, 12:42
hi :) welcome to no more panic! :) ive recently joined here myself,i too have been told by the doctor I have health anxiety but I find it hard to believe as I suffer so many physical symptoms,i have done for 9 years or more now im 28 and feel I have lost out on my 20's :( im going for more testing next week to check for gluten intolerance or allergies as I believe its something Im consuming that's making me feel terrible and causing me to feel anxious,any time you want to chat just send me a message :) hope you find lots of help here and remember your not alone! :) take care :)

mervymoomoo
20-08-13, 13:11
hey thanks for quick reply I wasn't sure id get any...ur soo right I find it hrd to believe it have had mri ecgs and now baance tests awaiting result its just too real and too constant xx:D

Sparkle1984
20-08-13, 13:47
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :) Are you getting any treatment for your anxiety?

Bekzie
20-08-13, 14:42
Glad you are here Hol, I'm sure you will find lots of help, advice and support here :)

mervymoomoo
20-08-13, 15:00
I did do some cbt earlier in the year but the therapist seemed to think my anxiety wasn't that bad.... me and tablets just don't go I even get afraid to take the contraceptive pill but force meself I haven't taken a tablet in months I have taen diazepam but I have an in built fear that if I take a pill I will feel worse or die????so im kind of in a corner and it makes me feel so onely and useless xx

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

:hugs:
Glad you are here Hol, I'm sure you will find lots of help, advice and support here :)

hey hun yeh theres a lot of helpful stuff on this site and im hoping now I can accept what I have and stop thinking im dying lol thank u for everything hun uve been a star xxxx ur still stuck with me on kik tho hahahaha xxx:hugs:

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of help and support here - I certainly have. :) Are you getting any treatment for your anxiety?

I did do some cbt earlier in the year but the therapist seemed to think my anxiety wasn't that bad.... me and tablets just don't go I even get afraid to take the contraceptive pill but force meself I haven't taken a tablet in months I have taen diazepam but I have an in built fear that if I take a pill I will feel worse or die????so im kind of in a corner and it makes me feel so onely and useless xx