PDA

View Full Version : chest pain and tingling

anx mum
20-08-13, 15:15
For the past 3 weeks ive been suffering with central chest pain feels like a dull ache and feels bruised this pain lately has been moving to the right of my ribs, then last night under my left breast felt like a stich it really worried me I don't know whats going on but its scaring me. People are telling me its anxiety but im not so sure?

Bekzie
20-08-13, 15:17
Hi anx mum
Have you spoken to your doctor about the pain? Chest pains are a very common symptom with anxiety (I get them too) also high anxiety can cause stomach upsets, trapped wind etc, which can also give you chest pains/tightness

Feel better soon

anx mum
20-08-13, 15:27
Thank u have had bout 3 ecgs which haven't showed anything and had my bloods done at hospital nothing really showed up. My pain is more or less constant its starting to take over my life:weep:

anx mum
20-08-13, 20:53
Hi is there anyone online to talk too with symptoms like mine so scared?

nicola1980
20-08-13, 21:46
Hi i suffered an anxiety attack today my first in a few weeks and i also got the chest tightening, I've also had an ecg which was normal so i just presume its a normal anxiety symptom as we tend to tense ourselves up, i took myself off to lie down and do some relaxation and that seemed to help but it is very frightening at the time, i understand why people think their having a heart attack instead of just a panic attack x x

anx mum
20-08-13, 21:54
thanks Nicola its horrible isn't it ive had it bout a month now still getting chest pain daily all my ecgs or normal

illgetthere
20-08-13, 22:09
Hi I've just come on here try calm down I've hot terrible chest pain at the moment I was happy to see this at the top of the list its really hurting and 1 thing that can send me on a down hill spiral almost instantly is chest pain :( x

anx mum
21-08-13, 13:11
really panicking today us got pain on shoulder blades 2 and pins and needles and pain around my breasts im really scared feel like this is gonna lead to a heart attack but my hubby says its instant