PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Bethly
21-08-13, 11:38
Hey :D

I'm Beth, i'm 19, suffer with depression and anxiety, life is better than it was but still a roller-coaster of ups and downs.
My boyfriend is amazing, he supports me, when my anxiety is so bad i think there is people in the house trying to get me, so i make him go and check just so i know there isn't, he's such a great guy with me :)

I went through a lot in school, bullying, family problems, friend problems, relationship problems etc, and everything started making me so ill, i was getting very low, and i couldn't look at myself, i just thought i was disgusting, i still think i am, but i'm getting there :) I was hurting myself, being sent to hospitals, having therapy, on medication..
I'm still on medication, but it's currently being changed again!

Life is a struggle, but i'm looking forward to the future with my boyfriend <3

noaalessi
21-08-13, 12:45
Welcome Bethly :)
It's good to know you have support. It's also nice to know that you recognize the fact that your power comes from within and that it constantly needs working on. If that becomes a daily habit, then I can assure you, you'll have a great life!

Welcome to the forum. You'll find some very nice people here! Good luck! :hugs:

Mark13
21-08-13, 15:43
Glad to have you with us Beth.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

fifeboy66
23-08-13, 22:46
its fantastic you have great support..you will get there. it just takes time. i was in a very dark place in 2011 and now i feel a lot better with the help of friends and a very supportive doctor