PDA

View Full Version : r these symptoms of brian tumor

lisad1977
21-08-13, 17:26
hi everyone, im so scared right now I have had a headach for 6 months now on and of. my symptoms r
headache all over head. but mostly burning pain in left side of head at top goes behind ear and down neck.
dizziness
feeling sick
walking off balance
feeling of im fallin
room spinning
pains through out body
twitchin in face round both eyes mouth and tongue.
my hands r jumping all over place.
pain in neck
I had a ct scan last year in may it was said to have shown a sweilling in brain. so had mri scan witch came back normal im scared this is serious I have doc app nxt wk just wanted to know if anyone else has same sort of symptoms.

ankietyjoe
21-08-13, 18:05
Yup, some of them could be the symptoms of a brain tumour.

They could also be the symptoms of a million other things including anxiety (I myself experience most of them a lot of the time).

Let the Doc diagnose you and try not to worry about it now. If you've had a CT and an MRI and they've told you it's clear then it probably is clear. Brain tumours are unbelievably rare.

Jimmy28
22-08-13, 00:14
if your scans came clear then you don't have anything to worry about. plus, untreated brain tumor for 6 months probably wouldn't let you live your life normally. i'm pretty sure it's your anxiety, cause i'm dealing with a very similar thing and similar symptoms for more than 6 months.

Ally-SA
22-08-13, 13:07
I met a woman with brain cancer last week...

She has seizures, and blackouts.

Your symptoms sound more like anxiety.

My hands jump all over the place - twitches... that make them actually JUMP. Sometimes my whole body jerks.
I experienced dizziness at the height of my anxiety... as well as pains and aches and all kinds of strange sensations.