PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Canada

Joseph Quesnel
21-08-13, 21:11
Hello everyone:

My name is Joseph and I suffer from panic disorder. I am 36 years old. Up until recently, I experienced panic attacks. However, after taking Cipralex and over time, the attacks went away.
I am taking a CBT course, which is good, and have plenty of support from my wife.
However, I am still dealing with an anxious thought life and have developed a fear of walking (believe it or not) and the outside world.
I look forward to exchanging with people here!

venusbluejeans
21-08-13, 21:25
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
23-08-13, 22:33
Hello Joseph and welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

Speranza
23-08-13, 22:39
:welcome: Hi, my daughter just got back from visiting relatives in Edmonton... Welcome!
Gill

Jmac
04-09-13, 21:06
Hi Fellow Canadian!

I too am on Cipralex for PD and for me it's working wonders. Your CBT should help with the anxious thoughts and for sure the walking. I've had the same issue with walking in the past. Especially if I was alone. All over that now, thank goodness. Great to hear you have a supportive wife. That's so important. Are you in the east, west or central Canada?
Take care.

renwar13
05-09-13, 10:57
Hi and welcome!