PDA

View Full Version : can you feel a tumor inside your stomach?

roxy90
21-08-13, 22:18
Okay, I have terrible health anxiety, as ive said a lot. When I have one problem seen to another one appears. I am.worrying about diarrhea, constipation, ocassional back pain,.frequently needing the toilet etc but sometimes I get.this feeling inside my belly, like a baby.moving or.kicking when I'm definitely not pregnant.

Im scared this is a tumor moving and pushing against my insides. Is.this possible? Terrified of cancer, or am I.just.mad????

illgetthere
21-08-13, 23:28
Nope I've got this at the moment and also bad chest pain at the moment aswell x

Button1
22-08-13, 08:33
I have EXACTLY the same thing at the moment along with burning under my ribs. It's really pushing me over the edge. I'll be going to the doctors about it on Saturday but there's no doubt anxiety is making it much worse so I'm sure she will tell me it's IBS or something...

roxy90
22-08-13, 13:40
Thanks guys, was beginning to.think id completely lost the plot. I have sooo many symptoms of bowel/ovarian.cancer I'm terrified, even though I've only just.turned 22!

Anxious lu
22-08-13, 18:31
The thing pushing inside your tummy is probably trapped gas like wind moving around and bubbling.. I have tummy issues made worse by anxiety.. Maybe you are sensitive to some types of food like bread and pasta are not my friend I only found this out when I went on a diet that meant I logged what I ate and then I found a relation between bread and constipation and bloating :-)
Something that worries me is when I need to pass or
Constipated I can feel a swollen lump like a tube but apparently that's just poop waiting to pass.. Usually a simple reason behind these things

I'm sure you are okay but go to your doc maybe and see :-) x