PDA

View Full Version : very close to speaking with DR google

anxityman
22-08-13, 02:39
sore throat after i worked out today and and chest pressure ER say not to come unless it's an emergency How do i know if it is or not? i'm freaking out...

mervymoomoo
22-08-13, 08:48
I hate dr google hes a nasty man and gave me a lot of trouble so I had an affair with mr Wikipedia he is much more fun and to be honest he cuts the crap and is quite brainy without giving me any nonsense!!!! good luck x

saab
22-08-13, 17:08
Sore throat could be dehydration from working out. Chest pressure could be muscle strain - was it a weights type work out?

anxityman
22-08-13, 23:01
Sore throat could be dehydration from working out. Chest pressure could be muscle strain - was it a weights type work out?

no but I'm over wait and i was doing front flips and kick flips

saab
23-08-13, 10:29
Not sure what they are - but if it involved using your upper body or arms to provide momentum or lift/pull weights it is possible that you have strained yourself a little. Good for you if you are exercising - it is good for anxiety and confidence.

Raidenshred
23-08-13, 13:47
I would not consider Mr Wikipedia any more reliable than Dr Google. If anything, Dr Google is prone to referring patients to Mr Wikipedia. And there's no point in getting a second opinion if that one also comes from a quack.

It sounds to me like strain.

mervymoomoo
26-08-13, 10:36
I would not consider Mr Wikipedia any more reliable than Dr Google. If anything, Dr Google is prone to referring patients to Mr Wikipedia. And there's no point in getting a second opinion if that one also comes from a quack.

It sounds to me like strain.

well that told me!! haha xx