PDA

View Full Version : My left eye

melishaxoxo
22-08-13, 08:29
So as you have seen some of my previous posts about my left eye which swells and hurts like real bad. I finally found a doctor who found out what the problem was, its better knowing then not knowing and it eased my anxiety levels to a 2/10. Good right? Well anyways I have completely changed my diet and my eye swelling has gone down somewhat and whatever white things were in my eye seem to be going away according to my eye doctor. I think i have cataracts and i only 27 so its weird how that happened. But doctor says its all getting better and basically i think me eating more greens like kale,spinach etc have improved my eye health. Just wanted to share this with you guys since i have been misdiagnosed by different eye doctors saying it is allergies and the pain i went through was unbearable..it is always good to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion because sometime a certain symptom can be common to other stuff going on but could not necessarily be the same problem.

mervymoomoo
22-08-13, 08:46
hey there , poor you I know how you feel I am twenty five and have been diagnosed with angle closure glaucoma...im mean isn't that for old people.no disrespect.....there isn't a lot you can do for it its a case of when the pressure builds up ill have to go in hospital for eye surgery..... does ur diet effect ur eyes?? the annoying thing is when I do go to he docs it says anxiety on my records so I get brushed off