PDA

View Full Version : new girl

deb64
20-10-06, 14:57
hi all at last found some help my panic attacks are so bad i keep having strange feelings as if i am not in my own body anyone else get them

d knibb

trac67
20-10-06, 15:40
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Try this link see if it helps:

Advice if you suffer from feeling unreal,detached (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9396)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

yorkylover
20-10-06, 16:05
Hi deb,you will find lots of people have the same symptoms as you.You will aslo get some good advise here and make some great friends.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

carlin
20-10-06, 17:52
Hi there, sorry you are having a rough time right now. You are not alone with these feelings, have a good look round here, there is a lot of good advice and tons of good people who will help you. take care and keep in touch.

bubba
20-10-06, 18:11
Hi
You will find alot of us have the same feelings.
From Bubba

honeybee3939
20-10-06, 18:36
Hi Deb,

A BIG warm welcome to you:D, as you can see you are definaley not alone with your symptoms, there are lots of us around the same, you will get lots of good advice here and make new friends on the way.

Love

Andrea
xxx

manmoor
20-10-06, 19:05
Hi Deb,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

nomorepanic
20-10-06, 20:39
Hi Deb

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of everything on the website as well as this forum - www.nomorepanic.co.uk

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Nicola