PDA

View Full Version : fed up of no balance

mervymoomoo
22-08-13, 08:51
so do u guys ever feel like ur walking on a wobbly floor board I walk around with one eye closed thinking that helps my balance I cant go on trampolines etc that makes me feel awful.....even if im just standing some times it feels like im moving or falling....

Gee
22-08-13, 09:21
I get this sometimes it's really scary it's hard to believe its anxiety driven but if so many of us get it maybe it is x

aggiecuttler
22-08-13, 10:59
it could be an inner ear issue worth getting it checked ears can cause balance issues and dizziness so see if something can be done sure its nothing to worry about but you can not walk around for the rest of your life with one eye closed thats an accident waiting to happen!! blessings

Nora3452
22-08-13, 23:16
Aside from ear problems already mentioned, there are many other reasons that cause loss of balance from vertigo to vitamin deficiencies. Your bruising may be due to taking too many pain killers.

Check out doctors answers to someone who had the same question on HealthTap (link): bit.ly/1dxt0pA

You can ask your question on Healthtap for free to US doctors and get an answer within hours. Try asking the physicians there and see what they say. Hope everything works out for you!

mervymoomoo
23-08-13, 08:40
Aside from ear problems already mentioned, there are many other reasons that cause loss of balance from vertigo to vitamin deficiencies. Your bruising may be due to taking too many pain killers.

Check out doctors answers to someone who had the same question on HealthTap (link): bit.ly/1dxt0pA

You can ask your question on Healthtap for free to US doctors and get an answer within hours. Try asking the physicians there and see what they say. Hope everything works out for you!

is this wrong post if not im conffoooooosed..... bruising.... I haavnt taken a tabet in a year too terrified......

---------- Post added at 08:40 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

it could be an inner ear issue worth getting it checked ears can cause balance issues and dizziness so see if something can be done sure its nothing to worry about but you can not walk around for the rest of your life with one eye closed thats an accident waiting to happen!! blessings

I have just recently had a balance test which was f=god dam awful never again...awaiting results so I spose its a case of wait and see...one ear when they blew air in deffo made me much dizzier